Countdown

Monday, December 21, 2009

Awesome Appliances!!

I went to the Brick today and chose my appliances. I'm pretty sure that I'll keep these choices, but I still have some time to change my mind just in case.

And without further ado.......... my appliances!! lol...

This is my LG Dishwasher. I liked this one because it was a nice clean front with the integrated controls at the top of the dishwasher. The handles also match my range as well, which is good because they are different brands and it all worked out for the best. One of the nicest features I found on this one is that the steam from the cycle doesn't vent to the outside but to an inside vent, where it condenses and goes down the drain. That is supposed to be good for areas with hardwood because it doesn't affect the humidity. Since my house is all open concept as well, I wanted a really quiet dishwasher and I've heard that this one is one of the quietest out there so I'm quite happy!


This is my Kitchenaid Gas Range. I really liked the clean lines on this stove, and that the controls of this range are at the front. I'm so clumsy that I thought controls at the front were a good idea so I don't accidentally set myself on fire or something..lol. It is a slide-in so it'll be really nice to have it look 'integrated' into the counters. A bonus is that this range has a warming drawer which I think is a nice lil' feature, and Kitchenaids make very good gas ranges so I'm happy to know I have a quality product. Plus..it's just plain purrrrrrty! lol...

And last but not least, this is my new Samsung Fridge. I had originally wanted an LG fridge, but I was convinced of this one because it actually fits the height and width of my fridge space perfectly and it's counter-depth, which was something I was looking for, but didn't think I would be able to find.  It's a good sized, stainless steel fridge with a bottom-mount freezer pull-out, and the finish resists fingerprints fairly well (I actually touched it all over a million times to test this!) so it'll look clean for a while yet.  I also like the clean lines of the fridge- the handle is a groove on the side- and the cool digitial readout at the bottom of the fridge is nice too. AND most importantly, it's big enough to hold MY meat, which let's face it, is the MOST important criterium of all! lol..

I bought this set a while ago, but it's a Samsung front-load washer and dryer set. The set came with the pedestals, which is really beneficial because it brings the whole set up to full height so I don't have to bend down to do my laundry. I had originally wanted a silver set that I saw of the same set, but then I saw an episode of Sarah's house with this beautifully sunny, and inviting laundry room so I decided that the white ones can suit me just fine! lol



SO! Those are currently my appliances which I think will be very nice in the house. AND the best part was, yet again, I came in UNDER my original budget....WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I don't know how it keeps happening, but I LOVE it!! Now I can focus on paying everything off...oy! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment