Countdown

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Design Centre Awaits....

Well I went to the Design Centre on Sunday, with my sister in tow, after spending most of the previous week going through design magazines and making a 'design inspiration' binder.

We spent about 3 hours going through the samples and I feel pretty confident about my choices. My appointment is on Thursday, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited and nervous all at the same time! I keep looking at the pictures we took, and with each pass, the anxiety seems to get better. YAY ME!!

I decided to go with hardwood and berber through the builder and do the ceramic on my own. It would be the least intrusive before I moved in. I was actually able to stay within a lot of the standards, which is a miracle in itself, because I am one picky girl!! lol..

Well..it is T-2 days now..I'll be sure to post pictures of my choices once everything is done on Thursday. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment