Countdown

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No turning back...

I finalized my design centre choices today and handed over a large sum of money. My choices are now set in stone, I'm still ok with them so I think that's an awesome sign! Now I have to play the waiting game until I actually move in. I've been crunching numbers and every once in a while, I get this mini-panic attack of 'OMG!! Can I actually DO this?!' and then I do my trusty math again and I feel better. lol... I expect the cycle to continue until I get into the house. I just hate the unexpected, especially when there's a lot on the line like this. I need a lot of concrete numbers so I can plan accordingly. It's the unknown factor that's driving me nuts. Alas, I have about 7 months to wait until this whole process is over, which in house years, is not a lot of time. SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!! lol...

On a good note, I found out that my next door neighbour is also a single girl and there's another older single lady down the row as well (ALL MA SINGLE LADIES!! PUT YO' HANDS UP!!) so that brings the count up to 4 in my row alone. Also, it still seems that Mattamy is about 6 weeks ahead so it's an even better chance that I'll actually move into the house on time. YIPPEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment