Countdown

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Range Hood

I got a great deal on a range hood today! Checked it out yesterday at Costco and then actually picked it up this afternoon. It's a nice and simple stainless steel range hood that should fit perfectly in my kitchen, PLUS in doing my research I've seen rangehoods in stainless steel range from about $500-$1000 and I got that for a fraction of the price!! It's ALL about the deals!! lol..

Anywho, here is my new range hood...




I also went to the house site today and they were digging up a storm. I saw that they were also doing some burying of the large concrete posts so they are moving along quite well. I'll have to try to take a closer look this weekend because every time I go, they are still working and I can't get close enough for a good shot with the camera. I'm sure these will be just the first of MANY trips to the site before the house is finished...lol

Speaking of closing..today marks 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days until closing day..or 174 days..however you want to slice it..lol! WHOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment