Countdown

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let There Be Light (Fixtures)!!

Canadian Tire has been having a sale on Light fixtures for the past week, so I've now chosen and picked up all the fixtures for my bathrooms. The mental images of my bathrooms are pretty much complete now. And of course, as with everything else I've done house related, I wanted to share!
So without further ado................

This is the fixture for the powder room. It should go well with the other brushed nickel fixtures I have planned.

This is the fixture for the guest bathroom. It should go PERFECTLY with the browns and bronzes that I have planned for this bathroom.
This is the fixture for the Master Bath. At first, I wanted each bathroom to have a completely different light, but I liked this style so much that I just made my bathroom have 4 lights instead of the 3. I'm really glad I did!
Well that's everything for now. Nice to know that I have at least some of the rooms complete. Now I have to worry about furniture and appliances. Although, I got an awesome deal on a Samsung Washer and Dryer set so that's off the list, PLUS a deep-freezer for all the BBQ meat I intend to have on my wee deck soon enough. YAY house!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment