Countdown

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My World is Flat! Yahoo!!!

I went by my house site yesterday, hoping to find that they have been doing a lot of work on the area and I was not disappointed!! They've finally filled in the streets so you're not walking in a bunch of holes with unsteady gravel, and they've flattened out the roads and the general area plots to get ready for the real construction to begin. I took a few pictures to be a homebuilding diary... for the next 5 months, 1 week and 3 days....but who's counting?! lol...

This is the first view when you get to the construction site......




This is a shot of the future park to the immediate left when you start to enter the construction area...

This is a shot of the entire block from the crossing street. The area has been all prepped for footings and foundation pouring! Ha ZAAAAAAAA!!
This is a shot of the Village Homes where from where I think my plot is going to be...I have no idea for sure, but I figure this is the general idea..lol.
This is a shot from where I 'think' my house is, down the street towards where there are already homes completed. This is definitely a before picture!! lol..


Well that is the update for now...hopefully, I'll have better and more exciting pictures soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment