Countdown

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bad News..Good News

Ok so bad news first and get it outta the way...

So I was all excited on the weekend to go check out what was available in the new release from Fairwinds, but when I got there and checked the homes, none of them were village homes so I didn't get a chance to see if my house had gone up and by how much. NUTS!! Guess I just have to wait until next time, because I know that they at least have plans for a new release..I just have no idea when! :)

BUT onto the GOOD news...

I officially have footings!!!! Well....at least the pre-footing footings. :)

One of my fantabulous new neighbours informed me via the building homes website (one of the best resources I have had during this eternity of a wait!) that they are starting to form the wooden molds for the footings in our area and block 4 as well as some of block 5 (mine included) have been laid out. Ha zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hopefully, I will be able to do a picture drive- by this week and add to the slow, but growing picture diary of my humble abode.

3 CHEERS FOR FOUNDATION!!!!

(I won't actually do the cheers but you get the jist! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment