Countdown

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

They're late...They're late...for a very important date!

So I got a letter from Mattamy yesterday, detailing that, although a hold that was recently proposed by a local city councillor on our development area due to flooding concerns was not approved ( This has been a long standing, well documented issue in Kanata for a while now), they are still behind schedule and I can expect a likely delay on my closing date. BOO HISS!!!!!!

Though in the back of my head, I always had a feeling that they were going to delay me even though they made a big point of telling me that they were 6 weeks ahead. In fact, I think I would have been MORE surprised if they were actually on time with my closing. At least this falls in line with what I've always heard a new home-building experience was like. No word on how long I'll be delayed though, but looking on the bright side: this gives me more time to SAVE!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment