Countdown

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Triple-Threat Ottoman

I went to Home Sense on Monday (I swear that store is SO addictive!) and I saw this ottoman that I thought was REALLY nice, but it cost more than I had budgeted and I left it because I wanted to think about it a bit more....

Well..for the night and next day at work, I kept kicking myself for not getting the ottoman. The mental image basically taunted me all that time, because it was so perfect for me that I was a fool to leave it! So right after work, I went to the Home Sense, intent on picking it up. I made a beeline for the area where it was...to find that it was no longer there. I was really disappointed until I looked over to another corner of the store and THERE IT WAS!! YAY!! So I bought the ottoman and now I'm REALLY happy I did.

lol...I realise I'm talking about an ottoman like it's something substantial and life changing...but I REALLY liked it! Plus, from all my other posts, you should know by now how totally into the home experience I truly am! lol...

So my new ottoman has the same configuration as this picture, except the top part is puffier and smoother.



It's great because:

a- The top part is cushy enough to be used as a nice footrest.

b- The top part has lids that have wood on the other side so they can be flipped used as a table for drinks and snacks.

c- The storage underneath will be great for magazines and blankets etc.

AND it was actual leather upholstery so that was a nice bonus! Quite happy with my purchase if I do say so myself! lol...


2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this Ottoman (store)? How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one isn't my exact ottoman, but I bought mine at Home Sense for about 200.

    ReplyDelete