Countdown

Friday, January 8, 2010

What You See is What I Get..

So I got a great call from my CCC yesterday who told me the outside colours of my house!! Granted these are the preliminary colours but I hope that they don't change because I really quite enjoy them!

I know my roof is black, which I think is cool because I was expecting a brown roof.

The front door paint is 'Country Home' and the garage door will be painted 'Pumice Stone'.  I'm still trying to find examples of those two from Para Paints. I'll post them if I do.

I did manage to find examples of the other items though.

This is supposed to be my Brick Colour. I like how it looks like a classic red home with darker undertones to it. It's very Manhattan brownstone-ish...like I'm a Cosby!! lol...



This is supposed to be my siding color. I like that it's a grey tone since I was hoping for nice and cool colours for consistency inside and outside my home. As a side note- who NAMES these colours???  I think the person who named this paint colour was sick that day in kindergarten when the teacher  reviewed colours  because I find it ineresting that a GREY colour has the name 'BROWNstone'... Or maybe they're colour blind...or maybe they just have a REALLY great sense of humour.. Either way, I do think it's entirely evident that I have now had far too much time on my hands for I to be considering this issue at all so I digress. Here is the paint colour! LOL..=D


This is supposed to be my cedar shingles that will be on part of the front of the home. The picture is a litle blurry but sadly, it's the best I can do. When I did the virtual picture, it looked really nice so I'm quite happy! (And for those wondering, no..I don't have a problem with the name of this colour! lol!!)




So far I am a happy person with these choices (can you tell cause I've only said it like 20 times in the last post! lol!), so here's hoping they don't change anything by the time is comes to finalize everything.

3 MONTHS AND COUNTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment