Countdown

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updates and Closing Dates...

Happy New Year to All!!!!

This is officially my first blog entry of the new year, one that I will be getting a house!! WHOO HOO!!

BUT....in terms of updates on the house building...I have none. lol...

It seems that there's been a stall in building as they are still on the foundation phase of my home. I know that I've seen some of the wood available for framing but there hasn't been any actual work done on my block. The neighbours around me and the village home block beside mine have had lots of progress on framing. I'm hoping that the next few weeks will show some real improvement on the house building front.

On the good news front, I looked at my countdown today and I have 'triple threes'- 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days until closing. There's silver lining in my clouds!! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment