Countdown

Friday, March 26, 2010

COUNTDOWN MILESTONE!!

Well techinically I should have written this yesterday BUT I just passed the 2 month mark till closing!! WHOOT WHOOT!! Only a matter of time. Should be SO much fun!! I can't wait!!!

I don't have any pictures because the outside hasn't changed much BUT I did hear that the insulation and such would be going in soon and framewalks should be in the next few weeks so yay! I'm going to slowly start packing and finalizing things. I've already hired movers and planned out that week and set up my Rogers with my phone number as well!!! Slowly putting all the pieces together for sure!

I am excitement personified!!! lol...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like things are moving quickly there. I just swung by and wow is all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete