Countdown

Saturday, March 20, 2010

WELL WELL WELL!!

This is just a short entry because I'm so excited but it doesn't look like the venting and plumbing are STARTING to go in...THEY ALREADY ARE!! I went by the house today and it seems like a lot of the work has already been done on the plumbing and the venting in the entire block. AND the roof was done!! I couldn't get a good shot of it but it looks very nice. I can't wait to see everything come together!

I guess the next phases are wrapping the house and getting the insulation completed for the framewalk, which is supposed to happen in early April at which time I will have TONS of pictures to share! HA ZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! lol...

The whole thing is like the kid in the Mazda commercial..zoom zoom!

1 comment:

  1. I drove by there myself and I saw some of the houses being tyvek'd so I thought if yours hadn't already started it will begin this week.

    Must be so exciting!!! I went further up Maple Grove and saw this big huge property they were digging up beside one of the farm homes...is mine starting yet...ugh

    ReplyDelete