Countdown

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Windows and Doors!! WHOOT!

I HAVE WINDOWS AND DOORS!!


Granted I don't have a garage door or front door but the other ones are in!! When I drove by yesterday, I didn't quite register the windows and such until I walked up and I actually gasped!! I'm such a geek! The french doors look so pretty and I can't wait to be eating a meal and have a nice breeze (or the sweet smell of BBQ =D ) coming in from the deck! The windows in the great room are nice and big so lots of light will be pouring into the room. WHOO HOO!! Tee hee hee!!  Let's see that they do next!!!

2 comments:

  1. It just feels a bit more real when the doors and windows goes in. For me, it feels a little more like a home than a frame. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon!! I am super excited now that it's looking more and more like a house!!

    ReplyDelete