Countdown

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Raise the Roof!!

I have a roof!! Technically, it's not over my head yet but SOON!!

I also met one of my neighbours across the street today and he and his wife look really cool. It's awesome that there are so many young people on my street!! It will definitely make the transition and living just that little bit easier, plus I have 3 good friends living within a 5 minute walk so that should help too!

While I was on site, I also met one of the health and safety inspectors as he was driving off the lot. He asked what blocks my neighbour and I were in and when I told him, he mentionned that he really liked the work that the framers are doing on our block, which was definitely a great thing to know. It all looks good to me, but it's nice to hear something good from someone who actually knows what they're talking about to some degree!

I was originally told that my framewalk should be towards the end of March. Can't wait!

Soooooooooooooooooo close!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment