Countdown

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Windows and Roofing and Doors..OH MY!!

I stopped by the house site yesterday to see if they had worked on my roof and the trusses are on the frame and it looks like they're slowly putting the roof together. YAY!!


After I took this picture, I moved a little to take a closer look at the house and I saw this!!


WHOO HOO!! They're getting ready to put windows and door up in the structure. I don't know when that will happen exactly, but it's an AWESOME sight to see the windows there. While I was taking these pictures. I met a couple who live nearby and were taking a walk around the construction site. They were saying that the progress on our area has been some of the fastest they have seen in the area (sure didn't FEEL that way! lol) and that at the stage it's at now, it should fly by! Let's hope so!!

They seemed really nice and said that Fairwinds was a really nice place to live and that they really enjoyed it. That was great to hear. I've tried to be in the neighbourhood at different times on different days and it always seems so peaceful. Plus the fact that it's a bunch of young families and there are nice parks around, really makes me excited to move!!  

2 more months!! Now it's time to look for furniture....pray for me. Lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when it starts to look like a house?! I'm so glad things are moving along for you...

    ReplyDelete