Countdown

Monday, May 24, 2010

PDI TODAY!!!

So I'm currently sitting here writing this at 1:30 a.m. because I am far too excited to go to sleep. Why???!?!

CAUSE TODAY IS MY PDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm going to the PDI with 3 friends, one of whom is a contractor so he should have some insight into the building. I am so excited I could BURST!! But that could also be because I just came home from my third BBQ in as many days and I do think my tummy is about to go on strike. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH summer..LOL!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY PEEEEEEEEEE-DEEEEEEEEEEEEE-IIIIIIIIII!!!!

As always, I will post plenty of pics when I'm done. There's no way I could resist!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Can you tell I'm just a LITTLE excited?! lol!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment