Countdown

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

In honour of it being CLOSING DAY (even typing the words makes me tingle inside! tee hee hee!!), I have composed a little ditty to truly showcase how completely, utterly and TOTALLY excited I am that after 19 months, I am FINALLY getting my house!!!
(To the tune of 'Camptown races' a.k.a the song Foghorn Leghorn always sang in the cartoons...just dated myself but ah well!!!)

FI-NA-LLY It's CLOSING DAAAAAY! Doo-Daaaaaaah!! Doo-Daaaaaaaah!!

Get my keys, then on my waaaaaay! OHHH-DA-DOO-DAH-DAY!

Keeeeeeeys to my plaaaaaaaaace,

Smiiiiiile on my faaaaaaace, (=oD)

Been 19 months, it's CLOSING DAY! OHHH-DA-DOO-DAH-DAY!
 
.............................

Did I mention today is closing day? =oD

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats to you! I hope you aren't too distracted until you get your keys and I hope the day goes super well for you! Have a safe move tomorrow (or today) look forward to the overwhelming decoration pics!

    ReplyDelete