Countdown

Monday, May 24, 2010

PDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE IT!

SO!!

My PDI was this morning and I think it went SWIMMINGLY!!

I went with 3 friends, whose insight was invaluable because it provided 3 more sets of eyes that caught ALL these things that I would have missed. The coffee that I bought them because I made them get up in the morning on a holiday (SORRY!!!) was well deserved!  Word of advice to anyone who does a PDI for a new house, BRING A TALL PERSON!! lol...

There were mostly cosmetic issues on the PDI except for a leak by the hot water tank that concerned me and a creaky floor in the second bedroom but I am told that both would be fixed and I expect that they will be.

However, the house in general looks fantastic and I am SUPER excited to move on in!!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure....


This is my master bedroom...

Walk-In Closet.....

This is my ensuite....


And then there`s the great room on the main floor. Can I just say how IN LOVE I am with hardwood??!! Not that I love the hardwood...I am IN LOVE with the hardwood!!! lol...

Here`s one shot


AAAAAAAAND another from the kitchen:

AAAAAAAAAAAND another with the Dining Room focus:

And this is yet another shot FROM the Dining Room:

Yup! I`m in love!!

and tomorrow, I get the KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say in advance that I cannot be responsible for the messages that may be posted to this blog in light of my absolute euphoria that will be a direct result of FINALLY closing.. You`ve been warned...lol!

1 comment:

  1. Superb! I love your kitchen view and the hardwood is worth loving! I wish I had gotten something other than carpet, but I get my very own DIY project!

    ReplyDelete