Countdown

Friday, May 7, 2010

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CLOSE!!

Hello All!!

So what a week this has been!!

I have been busy trying to finalize everything to do with the move. I have paid for my appliances (cried a lil bit), paid for my beds (cried a lil bit more),arranged for my home and new auto insurance, arranged for deliveries and installations up the wazoo, and then sat down and actually tabulated what everything is going to cost me...(which made me boo hoo like a new born baby! lol...)

BUT then I went by the house site today and this BE-AU-TI-FUL site greeted me like an old OLD friend... 




After taking this happy shot, I went to open the door to take a peek and....

it was locked....

My heart SANK!!

I ran over to try the garage door and it too was locked! I must have been just a pitiful sight of disappointment because all of a sudden, I heard 'You wanna take a look?!' from across the street..

Ladies and gentlemen, today my hero wore jeans and a hardhat!!

The EXTREMELY well timed and well 'keyed' constructionator (hey he's a hero..gotta give him a cool name!) let me into the house and I was able to take a look around. This sight greeted me in the great room..

My cabinets are in...=D
and here's the close-up...


I think it looks rrrrreally pretty and this is a fixed up pic because of the sun in the background.

This is the Rocky Road counter that will be going in the 2nd bathroom. You can't quite get the effect from this picture but in person, it looks really nice and neutral with a bit of pop.

This is the Suede Ash Fiesta counter that's supposed to be in the kitchen. In this light, it looks really nice and almost a lil sparkly.


One of the building supervisors came by while I was in there and it turns out that he is the spy for my Customer Service Rep for my house!! Great times meeting him because he has been EXTREMELY helpful throughout the whole process. He also hinted that the cabinets may actually be installed on Monday! YAAAY!!! Hopefully I'll have more pics in the near future too.

18 more days!!!

=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that you met constructionator - was he a cutie too?
    I find all the guys really helpful, but it's looking great!

    ReplyDelete