Countdown

Monday, May 3, 2010

FOILED!!

I went to go check out the house on Friday night with a few friends, but lo and behold, I got there and the door was LOCKED!!! =O! How could they DO that to me!?!?!?

And what added salt to injury was that MY door was the ONLY one that was locked in the whole row of my block!! I started looking around for the camera just in case I was being punked. LOL!!


*Shaking fist in frustration!*
I guess it could be a good thing because maybe there's something going on valuable enough that they needed to lock the doors....which I suppose is a good thing..but I wanna SEE what it is! Lol...
Ah well...there's always next time! =D

22 days left!!!! AH!! That number is starting to freak me out! lol...SO much to get done still..EEK!

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe they are becoming more secure when you have people like me walking around the properties, even properties that aren't mine...we don't have security like HMB does I believe

    ReplyDelete