Countdown

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pulling things together.....

Hello All!!

So I went by the house a few days ago and this is the newest outside shot! YAY!! Now all that's left is the garage, (and getting rid of the ugly UGLY porta-potty!!) and then it'll be HOME!!!
After hearing about the kitchen cabinets were completed, I HAD to go take a look. I went with a friend of mine and then I actually was able to meet some of my neighbours from across the way. They were really nice and I'm glad that I live across from some AWESOME people! I'll be drinking with them for sure! lol...
So after talking to my fun neighbours, my friend and I went into the house and walked up the stairs and saw THIS....




I literally SQUEALED because the cabinets looked better than my expectations!!! My friend and one of the workers laughed at me...but it's ALL GOOD!! Cause my cabinets look FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!! lol..

Here's another shot...



WHOO HOO!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE IT!!!

The downside to this was that my PDI was pushed back to 8 am on the holiday Monday...boooooooooo...but at least I get a PDI soon enough...moving right along...

AND (to the delight of many of my friends who have watched me go back and forth about this...),
 I BOUGHT MY COUCH TODAY!!!



I think it's a funky couch..kinda 60s inspired. I like the clean lines but it's also really comfy because you sink into the cushion, but you are really supported in the back because it's a tight back. I'll have to share the fabrics when I get a better shot of them but the main couch is almost like the picture but a little lighter brown with almost a funky tweed colour, and the accent cushions are this REALLY fun leaves pattern with black, gold, grey and hot pink leaves all over it. Very happy and very me!

So...I have completed these tasks at least, and now it's a matter of getting everything finalised slowly but surely and then I'll be IN MY HOUSE!!

10- TEN!!!!!!-more days!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment