Countdown

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brick by Brick....

Some neighbours had mentioned that the brick on our block was being done. I stopped by today and I saw this! Granted I had to pretend that I didn't see the big blue porta-potty smack dab in the middle of my front lawn...but good thoughts, people...good thoughts...of people NOT doing their business literally in my front lawn...but I digress.... 



Looks like they've finished basically everyone's brick except for mine, but I had figured that already because most of the front of my home is brick anyways. BUT..looks like they did finish the first level already. I love the colour on it and I can't wait to see when it's completely done!! Again...ignore the porta-potty!! lol...

3 comments:

  1. Diva - I have a port-a-potty right across the street from me - aren't they fantastic!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh porta pottie in front of the house, just takes a small moment away when you try and get that picture.
    I found a timmies cup in the basement of mine last night...really...I would laugh if it got cemented in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shannon- Fantastic isn't quite the word I used when I first saw it, I assure you! lol..but ah well! As my sister said when I first told her 'at least my grass will grow REALLY well in that spot' lol!

    @Nessie- Yes, I tried to crop the bright blue out of the shot, but couldn't do that without losing most of the brick so the little 'ignore the blue!!' disclaimer was necessary. Can't wait till it's gone! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete