Countdown

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update

Well I haven't been to the house site yet this week. I intend to go later on, BUT according to one of my neighbours, they've started my insulation on the house which I'm really happy about because that means that drywalling is not that far behind. WHOO!!

In other news, it is now officially 49 days until closing!! I cannot believe it is THAT close until I am actually able to move into my house! Craziness!! From all the different setbacks and everything, it feels great to be sooooo close.

 Now I'm trying to attempting to really budget all the closing costs. Everytime I turn around it's like 'SURPRISE! You owe these people money too!' Oy...not the most fun part I assure you. lol...I feel like that Capital One commercial where all the bankers have their hand in the pockets...but instead, it's the city, utilities, cable, phone.....SHEESH!! It's MY money!! You can't HAVE IT!!

But it's all for the house!!! It's alllll for the house....

Focus on the positive...Focus on the positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment