Countdown

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drywall Install

Well it's been about five days since my last entry....I am SO sorry!! In my blog..that's an ETERNITY!! lol...

SO..I have gone by the house site in the last few days and they are starting to do the brick and siding on our block. WHOO HOO!!


As you can see, they are very much at work in doing the siding and the brickwork on my house. I can't wait to see what it looks like when everything is done. I've seen the brick..looks awesome!!

After I took this shot, I asked if I could go inside and take a quick look around. After being told to be careful, off I went to explore the progress.

I tried to keep the angles from my previous posts the same so that it'll be easier to compare so...

Foyer


Kitchen from the Great Room
K so maybe it's a lil messy but I figure since they're kinda still building the house, I can let that slide...lol.

Here's a shot of the great room from the stairs. All drywalled up and I can just see the furniture layout now... 

Here's a shot of the dining room-
Again with the mess, but at least it's all (ok mostly) building supplies, so I'll look the other way..and more on up to....

the computer nook:
This is a lil plain but it hasn't had the diva touch yet. Soon enough...soon enough...


Well that's all the pics I have for now but the whole house is drywalled and the upgrades sheets are all up on the windows so I assume that the remaining 5 (I KNOW!! ONLY 5!!) weeks are going to be insane with activity! Here's hoping I can still get in every once in a while for picture updates.

Till next time!!


2 comments:

  1. It's coming along great! I went out there yesterday with my parents and I saw them doing the siding/brick and I thought, oh you will be out there getting every pic you can!

    ReplyDelete