Countdown

Thursday, April 22, 2010

OWWWWWW!! IT'S A BRIIIICK..(boom chicka waw waw)..HAWWWWWWWWWSE!

Ok so the Commodores were talking about a woman when they were singing that song (that lady's stacked..and that's a fact!), but in MY case, I'm talkin' bout my house!!

LOOK AT IT!!


Aint it purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!? lol...

I took this picture yesterday and then of course because it's me, I asked the workers and went inside to check it out.  The first primer and I 'think' coat of paint was on!!!!!! I was crazy surprised and excited cause frankly I was NOT expecting that in the least.

Here are just a few of my paparazzi shots...

Great Room from the hallway.....


Great room from the stairs....

Great Room and Kitchen from the Dining Room....


THEN I drove by today with my sister and I happened to be able to see inside my dining room through the deck doors and I HAD RAILINGS!!!!!!!!! I was wondering why the railing was so loose yesterday but I thought that that was by accident,  but I guess not!! Can't wait to see them up close cause ya' KNOW I'm going to check it out later on this week. I might try to make it until Friday so that they'll have had a chance to do a lot on the house, but let's be honest...we all know I probably won't last that long!! lol...

I can't wait to see my hardwood because I got the dark stain and on a diagonal lay throughout the second floor from the hallway through the great and dining rooms. Things are just happening lickity-split these days! It's an AWESOME (and somewhat anxious) feeling that I'm going through, but mostly it's just plain-good-old-fashioned EXCITEMENT!!! GO BUILDERS GO!!!! =D

5 more weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's looking real good! Got something to cheer about in Kanata at least :p
    I always say I'm going to try and hold out visiting my pile of concrete but honestly, how can I hold out...20 min drive in traffic be damned!

    ReplyDelete